woensdag 1 januari 2014

Party times

December,

The party month has come to an end, and I'm really gonna miss it.
The time of the year where I can finally get my prettiest glittery dresses and heels out of my closet and dress up like a princess. I sadly don't have pictures from all my outfits, but I do have some I wanted to share. I've had a lot of gala's and christmas party's also one in a ball pit. (where I lost my phone but got it back!) I also made a little outfit of the day video with my NYE outfit
I hope you had a lovely december and I wish you all the best in 2014!

Love,
Rosanne

READ MORE




EDIT! For some reason youtube decided to mark this video 18 plus. I have no idea why, since I'm doing nothing wrong in this video. There's no nudity,violence or anything like that.
So I apologize if you can't watch it, and I'm going to try to get it fixed.

15 opmerkingen:

  1. Ahw dat jurkje op de foto's is echt super leuk! Ook je NYE look is gaaf! Happy 2014! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wat heb je prachtige benen zeg :)

    Ik wens je een gelukkig nieuw jaar,
    liefs,
    Femke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Superleuke foto's en mooi jurkje had je aan!

    XX Sonja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Tof jurkje, je foto's zien er heel gezellig uit! Nog een gelukkig nieuwjaar. (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Heel mooi jurkje, nog een gelukkig nieuwjaar! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Die eerste foto is heel leuk! En alsnog een gelukkig nieuwjaar!:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Dat jurkje is zo leuk, het staat je ook heel mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Waaauw, dat jurkje is zo pretty!
    Staat je geweldig

    Liefs, Liese

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Leuke foto's! Dat jurkje is leuk zeg!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen